Most labs see a specimen. We see a child who will start kindergarten in the fall.
We never lose sight of the fact that every specimen represents a child. And because we know how important each child is to you, we want you to know they are equally important to us. In fact, we base our reputation on the quality of every test we conduct. And each day, we start building that reputation all over again.
Why Choose ChildLab?
Many pediatricians have carefully selected ChildLab as their laboratory of choice for the follow reasons:
- Pediatric focus: Our laboratory service centers are designed to provide the best pediatric service available. Our phlebotomists are highly skilled at collecting pediatric specimen.
- Smaller sample requirements: Our instruments are geared for smaller sample sizes. Phlebotomy expertise combined with smaller sample requirements allow for a less traumatic experience for your child.
- Accuracy: ChildLab only tests children’s specimens. Our test reports provide your physician with better information on how your child’s results compare to similar aged children.
- Knowledge: MD’s and PhD’s specializing in pediatric care available for consultation with your physician.
- Convenience: ChildLab offer multiple laboratory service centers.
- Insurance: ChildLab is in-network for most insurance companies.